HWiNFO™, HWiNFO32™ and HWiNFO64™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 v6.28 – Released on Jun-24-2020
- Fixed and improved monitoring of VR VCC sensor on Intel SVID VR systems.
- Added per-rail voltage and power monitoring on NVIDIA GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX B460 series.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with down-cored CPUs.
- Added reporting number of RT and Tensor Cores for NVIDIA (requires R445+).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Pro WS W480-ACE.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX B550-E/I GAMING.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock H470, B460 and H410 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock W480 Creator.
- Improved support of hybrid CPUs (Alder Lake).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE B550 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI B550 series.
- Added dedicated support of LSI MegaRAID controllers. Requires LSI storelib*.dll libraries.
- Fixed support of Intersil ISL69269 VRM.
- Added monitoring of Power Reporting Deviation on AMD Ryzen CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F and PRIME B550 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS.
- Added NVIDIA A100.